Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cud've, Shud've, Wud've

Arghhhhhh.... I woke up late today! Why? Co I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't get back to sleep. I was tossing and turning... thinking of all the things I should have done but didn't. Things I should've said but didn't. Regret's a *itch ain't it? Pity there's not much I can do about it now! Grrrrrrrrrrr..... I'm so annoyed with myself! Dangitt, dangitt, dangitt!!!!

I'm grumpy. I'm grumpy coz I didn't get enough sleep. I'm also grumpy coz I'm mad at myself. Grrrrrr..... I just wanna bury my head in the sand and hide from me! lol - how I wish that was possible!

Why is that sometime your mind is telling you one thing but your heart tells you something else? Why does something so wrong feel so right?


'Do not anxiously hope for that which is not yet come; do not vainly regret what is already past.' - Chinese Proverb


I should probably take this to heart hey? Yeah... regretting won't help me will it? But let it be noted that I am an idiot! grrrrrr.....

OUT!

3 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

Let me guess ... you shagged him? ;)

Tamara said...

Hehehe... I'm with Miss M on this one.

I hate that not-being-able-to-sleep-coz-you're-busy-beating-yourelf-up-about-not-being-able-to-sleep thing. Sux.

Supanova said...

@ Miss M - awwww c'mon... How'd you figure that one out? Seriously! I thot my vagueness wudn't give me away!

@ Tamara - hmmmm... As the celebrities say - 'No Comment!' LMAO! Am I really that transparent?

"not-being-able-to-sleep-coz-you're-busy-beating-yourself-up-about-not-being-able-to-sleep thing. Sux."
So true, so true! 3 days in a row now... thank God for the weekend!