Friday, June 27, 2008

How Now Brown Cow?

I'm looking forward to the weekend! Yesterday I really wasn't... The plan was to get up and do my laundry on Saturday morning, have a bath, then go back to bed and spend the rest of the day alternating between reading my new book, watching dvds and eating junk food!

Well, plans have changed. I soooo love it when pay-day comes earlier than expected! I love it even more when the money is more than I expected! Okay, so it's only a couple of Rands more... not much, really! But I'm Supa Stoked about it coz I can go and settle an account that I didn't think I'd be able to finish paying for until next month! Yey. One less thing to worry about! I hate - no, loathe - being in debt! Which is why I have a junky, temperamental phone that needs to be charged everytime I make or receive a phone call! LOL.... I'm happy to use my 'junkmate' till I have enough to get me a new one. I'm also glad I can do the important things on it...namely Facebook *gasp* and emailing! teeheehee!

Now, just like Blondie I have a major shoe and magazine fetish! So I need to find a way to stay away from malls, especially with this ridiculous end-of-month sales they're having! I need to stay away from magazine stands and from shoe shops! Argh... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... why is being a female so complicated? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Anywhoooooo.... It's Friday... I need to go dancing... but I also need my sleep! What's a girl to do? Everything's sooooooo complicated! No... I'll be wise and I'll stay home this weekend!!! No partying, no late nights! It's a punishment for the mistake I made on Tuesday night! grrrrrr... That'll teach me! Muhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Kay.... back to clock watching I go... It's Friday, I'm allowed! to! LMAO.... Have a Supa weekend!

OUT!

P.S - I just figure this 'link' thing out... I'm Supa impressed with myself! Take that techno-geeks!!!! LMAO

2 comments:

The Blonde Blogshell said...

It's a curse!! A damn curse...but I LOVE SHOES!!!

Supanova said...

I know hey! Shoes, shoes... glorious shoes! It just has to be a curse! That's the only logical explanation!!!!