Thursday, July 3, 2008

Confusciousness...

I think my body is quite confused... I slept in today... No work to do... No job to go to.... So i got out of bed at 8:30! Yay! i usually wake up at 5:30, bath then go back to bed for an hour... get up at 7:30 and get ready for work! I woke up at 5:30 - no alarm needed... Then I went back to sleep adn woke up at 8:30. I know my body is wondering whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! But I plan on enjoying it while I can. This whole job-hunting thang isn't any fun!
Okay... Off i go to do more job-hunting....

OUT

4 comments:

Just Khens. said...

Good luck with the job hunting... it aint easy! I am still @ my normal job while I hunt for another one. There is something wrong with staying at home & not goin' to work - especialy if you don't have dstv.

I tried doing that & got so bored at 10h00.... I then decided to go back to work & made up some story for "coming in late".

AQUILOGY said...

Job hunting sucks. period.

Tamara said...

Good luck with the job hunting, lady guy. My body lives in a state of confusion!

Supanova said...

@ Divalicious - LMAO! U're sooooo rite about the DSTV thang! "coming in late"???? ROTFLMAO! U're insane!

@ Aquilogy - OMG... tell me about it! I think I'm about to lose my head... Grrrrrrrrrrr.....

@ Tamara - Fanx hey! I'll need all the luck i can get!