Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Woe is me!

Yes... I'm having the mother of all Pity Parties today! I am a miserable grump! This job hunting dilemna of mine is getting me down... finally! Gone is the happy-go-lucky, que-sera-sera, no-worries-it'll-work-itself-out persona! I feeling sorry for myself - I know! But I can't help it! i like things to happen fast! I hate having to wait and wait... especially if it's things that i have absolutely no control over! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.... So all those bloody posts that i've applied for and am certain I am more than qualified for...well, they are the reason for my miserabilityness! Teeheehee - new word! i even find myself pining for ex-man-friend! Stupid, I know...



Oh Well, off I go to finish off my pity party and carry on with my job hunting! Grrrrrr..... I'll be better tomorrow! I pwomiseeee! All I need is a good dose of Magnum-itis!!!! Yum!

OUT!

4 comments:

AQUILOGY said...

Just be patient and the right job will come you way, I've been hunting for almost six month with no luck, So I kinda know what it feels like.


BTW, how come you aren't fat if you eat so much chocolate, you lucky woman you

Just Khens. said...

I, too have been job hunting since last year but haven't gotten anything yet..... so you are not alone!

It'll sort itself out.......... you know mos!

Sweets said...

i hate job hunting, comfort zones rock :)

Supanova said...

@ Sweets LMAO! U're sooo rite! Glorious comfort zones!

@ Divalicious - I do know mos! I just hate waiting for 'it' to sort itself out! grrrrr.....lol

@ Aquilogy - eish maar that rite job shud come soon ne! As for the 'not fat' part... well I'm pretty sure the junk in my trunk wud disagree with ya! that's where it all goes! LMAO