Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Whyyyyyyyyyy...

I wanna blog... I have loads to blog about... but somehow I don't feel inspired! Grrrr..... What's a girl to do at a time like this? I need some inspiration... I sooooo don't have writer's block! I'm just lazy!
hmmmmm... I've been staring at the screen for the past 10 minutes... and the Nigerian Movie blaring in the background is no help... Argh... I hate internet cafes! Time to get internet access on my laptop!
Oh well, looks like inspiration is not coming anytime soon! So till the next wave of inspiration hits...

OUT

4 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

I look forward to your inspiration :)

AQUILOGY said...

You are not alone, I do suffer from Blogger's block most of the time. Every time it happens I just post a video, you should try that sometimes

Tamara said...

Welcome to the very real world of bloggers block. Don't worry - you will survive and we will keep reading ;-)

Sweets said...

you have winter's block :)

i write down whenever the inspiration takes me, so when i don't know what to write i just open up my notebook :)