Thursday, May 15, 2008

Death by chocolate-coated ice-cream


OMG. This has to be my biggest vice of all time. Magnum Almond! WOW! I swear it has to be the closest thing to heaven! Last nite I had two of them. I passed by the Pick n' Pay and got myself a couple of Magnum Almonds - one for last night and one for another night. What a joke! I had the first one around 8ish. I was up at 11:30 craving more of the deliciously sinful pleasure! I couldn't help it. I could hear it calling my name! I tried to resist the temptation for about an hour but it was either give in right then or have it for breakfast! Now you can't have ice-cream for breakfast, can you! ;) So I did the honourable thing. What a treat! mmmmmm.... DIVINE!

Did I mention that I'm lactose intolerant? lol... well.... let's just say I could be sued for floor and carpet erosion after spending most of the day going between my office and the loo! That's the price I'm paying for my indulgence. Oh, but I'm soooo not sorry about it! Although, I probably will be when the junk-in-my-trunk decides 'It's pay back time baby!'

To the owners of the Ola brand...all I can say is I would love to be your personal Magnum Almond taster - and I'll do it for free! Pretty please!


OUT!

4 comments:

zimstallion@gmail.com said...

Someone is going to have to explain this liaison between females and chocolate to me at some point... I CANNOT BELIEVE it is purely biological! :)

Just Khens. said...

OMG.... you so canNOT be blame for over indulging on those, the best ice-cream I've ever had ( and it's always almond that I go for)!

Supanova said...

@ zimstallion - I wish I could explain but words fail me.... all I can say is *sigh*.... without chocolate I would cease to exist!

@ divalicious - ah yes! great minds, great minds! If I ever become the official taster you can bet your bottom dollar you'll be my number one side-kick! Magnun Almong fo lyf! lol

Tamara said...

Hehehe... funy that you say it's the closest thing to heaven, seeing one of the Magnum's competitors is an icecream called Heaven.

Yum.