Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How many Chucks could a woodchuck Chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck wood?


It's official! I'm such a Chuck Norris fan! Well, I'm a 'Chuck Norris Facts' fan but hey, same difference right? I remember my brother was crazy about Chuck Norris years ago when we were still kiddies. Walker Texas Range was his most favouritist series on TV and Chuck Norris was his hero! I just checked out the guy's age.... OMG he's ancient! He's 68 and still going strong! He's my new hero!
Here are a few of my faves:
-Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
-Chuck Norris does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror
-Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.
-Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
-Chuck Norris does not own a house. He walks into random houses and people move.
-Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
-Chuck Norris let the dogs out. (oh please tell me you get this!)
-Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
-Chuck Norris actually died 10 years ago but Death doesnt have the balls to tell him
-Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.
Ah yesss..... Chuck Norris.... Gotta love him!
OUT

5 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

Dude I'm not even a closest Chuck Norris fan, I openly adore him!

He's a total God.

zimstallion@gmail.com said...

Chuck Norris counted to infinity... Twice.

Sorry :)

Tamara said...

You're a little behind on this one, I have to break it to you. But check out Kirsten's blog post for some real Chuck fun:
http://injoke.blogspot.com/2008/02/chuck-norris-man-myth-ledged.html

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Dude! No!

Seriously?

You must love the new Nando's add then with Vernon Koekemoer and Chuck Norris!

Supanova said...

@ Miss M - Great minds, great minds!

@ Zimstallion - nice one dude!

@ Tamara - I checked it out and OMG... cool blog! Not just the Chuck stuff... everything! I'm addicted! And it's all your fault! Lol

@ Blondie - Isn't it the funniest? I just saw it for the first time a few days ago and I think it's hilarious! Those shorts of his! argh! LMAO!