Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It isn't any trouble just to S-M-I-L-E



Kinda gross... I know..... but I just thought a round of smiles was due today! Today, unlike yesterday, I woke up feeling optimistic. It's almost studio day and the office is like a zoo....Everyone's panicking, trying to get last minute things done before we go to studio on Friday! eeek..... All the more reason for me to be depressed and be mad at the world and all who live in it! But nope.... I feel like the cheshire cat... I swear, the power of positive thinking is sooooo amazing!

So the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was play that Adam Sandler song from the wedding singer! So cool. It made me laugh! I know it's quite dark if you think about it...but it's also pretty funny!

You dont know how much I need you.

While you're near me I dont feel blue.

And when we kiss I know that you need me too.

I cant believe I found a love thats so pure and true.

But it all was bullshit.It was a goddam joke.

And when I think of you linda (insert ex's name here),I hope you fucking choke.

Oh somebody kill me please,

Somebody kill me plee-ase,

Im on my knees,Pretty pretty please kill me.

I want to die.Put a bullet in my head.

Phew... deep breath! LMAO... So after this I was ready to face the day. I'm not a grumpy kinda person. But I'm not a bounce off the walls typa person either (except maybe after a Tequila or two haha!). But today, I'm definitely over the top! I'm all smiles and those in the know think I'm about to have a nervous breakdown! LMAO.... Little do they know... I have the Adam Sandler song in my head! and I've been blasting it in my ears all day! Did I mention that I feel soooooo sick after totally overdoing my chocolate binge? Well, after a whole box of smarties, a kit-kat, a HUGE chocolate muffin from Mugg and Bean and a chocolate & smartie doghnut, I feel like I'm gonna throw up any moment now! Ah but it's been good!!! And the fact that my girlfriends have been calling non-stop to make sure I don't slit my wrists! Buhahahahahahaha..... They're funny!

Oh and on an even stranger tip - I had a conversation with ex-man-friend today. Now before you start thinking he begged me to take him back (which, I must confess, I was kinda hoping he would do - blush!), we actually just talked about random stuff. We had a pretty good laugh. All in all, there was no awkwardness, no animosity, no nervous laughter. I'm glad we've decided to remain friends. I didn't think I'd be able to have a decent conversation with him ever again. But I'm happy to say that I may have lose my love-bug, but I didn't lose my friend. Now, I'm still wondering if exes can ever be friends. I guess I'm about to find out huh! So he wants to hang out on Saturday. I told him I'll think about it. It won't just be me and him. We'll be with a bunch of mutual friends. But it's still daunting! Argh! What's a girl to do??????

Okay... off I go... I haven't done much work today. It's 2 more sleeps before studio day and I'm slacking! LMAO... The *ish is gonna hit the fan! Time to catch up on some work! Have a smiley rest of yo day!

OUT!

7 comments:

The Divine Miss M said...

I'm not a big fan of the idea of hanging out with your ex so early on in it ending. Emotions are still running high.

Some people can pull it off but if you're still really into him (which it sounds like!) I wouldn't recommend it ...

Just Khens. said...

Ya, ya'll are "hanging out" sooner than normal.... I foresee a "lets-shag-one-last-time" sitch comin up after the chillin with mutual friends thing.........

You are not over him yet.... and he knows it.

Anyhoo, that is just me thoughts!

That was too much chocolate my dear.... you'll be bonding with the loo if you carry on!!!

Supanova said...

@ Miss M - You're rite about the emotions running high and me still being into him! Grrrrr.... I don't think I'll be able to pull it off! *jumping up and down in a frustrated kinda way* argh..... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

@ Divalicious - Why you gotta be so rite? I also foresee myself hitting an R Kelly tip 'My mind's tellin me noooo, but my body, my body's tellin me yessss...' LMAO...

Maybe it's a bad idea! argh! maybe I shud ignore his calls! oh gawd! I need someone to lock me up and throw away the key! LMAO

AQUILOGY said...

I also think exes shouldn't have any contact after the relationship, It ends up detting complicated.

BTW, I was about to have lunch but that after seeing that Image, I lost my apetite

Tamara said...

There are about five people in the entire world that can manage to be friends with an ex with no animosity, jealousy or pining from either side. You may not be one of them.

Sorry, but I have to agree with the rest - you still sound too into him to not fall for any of his man nonsense (eg. when he decides to ask, 'what about being friends with benefits?' or 'just once, for old times' sake?')

The less you hang with him, the easier to forget him, meet someone else, or dwell on what was.

But that's just my opinion. And you know what they say about those.

Supanova said...

@ Aquilogy - LMAO...sorry about the loss of appetite! lol.... you can give yo lunch to me! haha

@ Tamara - 5 people? okay, where'd you get your statistics? LOL! Oooh, the 'meet someone else' bit got me! There's light at the end of the tunnel after all!!!!

Looks like I'm kinda outnumbered! Fanx you guys! Now I just have to tell my body and heart to fllow what my brain is saying! *sob*

Tamara said...

*Ahem* Me thinks tis time for a new post.

Hint, hint.