Thursday, May 1, 2008

Woza Weekend...

I love long weekends.... especially if they're random ones like the one that the Government decided to instill this Friday! But here's the thing. I have so much work to do that i find myself nervously chewing on my fingernails in anticipation of next week Monday! I can't relax... me thinks I'm starting to get that nervous twitch that wierd people get! I'm not wierd! I'm perfectly normal, although I tend to go a bit looney once in a while..... So why am I getting the twitch? Why can't I just relax and enjoy this long weekend? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... I almost wish tomorrow was Sunday... then the next day wud be Monday and I could get some work done! I do however, refuse to go to work this weekend while everyone else is lounging away! I shall party the nite away tomorrow nite, I shall give in to the man-friend and finally go out dancing with him - although I must mention that he has absolutely no rhythm whatsoever! Lord help us all!
Okay, off I go to the video store to get me a dvd. Bring out the popcorn and chocolate and the brownies! mmmmmmm...... today, I shall pig out! A continuation of my 'get-fat-quick' scheme! Yey!

No comments: